THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

sTYLE aND sWING – sTYLISH hANDBAGS BOOK

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015

A couple of days ago I received a new book about handbags, written by Susan Dunlop and published by Martingale.

Susan has used my fabric lines Juggling Summer and Comma for some of her bags and was so kind to send me a copy.

Everyone from beginners to experts can create an assortment of modern, practical projects for gifts or personal use. Start with a simple, elegant handbag and progress to more challenging designs; skill-level ratings are included.
The book includes step-by-step illustrated patterns for 12 attractive projects in a variety of shapes and styles: A pleated clutch, market bag, satchel, and wallet
It also includes resource info and comprehensive how-to techniques; learn about tools, fabric prep, interfacings, linings, and purse hardware and the detailed instructions show you clearly the how-to.

I hope you enjoy the eye-candy as much as I did.

 

style and swing 9

 style and swing 1 style and swing 8

style and swing 2 

style and swing 3 

style and swing 4 

style and swing 5 

style and swing 6

Keine Kommentare:

.

 
site design by designer blogs