THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

… and the lucky winner is

Samstag, 15. September 2012

Tada!!!! Today is giveaway day.

Thank you for all your comments to my blog post. I’m happy about so many people liking Germany or having good memories about. Seems I could have lots of nice guests here :-)

Thank you for all your compliments about my patterns and my fabrics. It means the world to me that what I have to give finds a warm welcome among my quilting friends. And it fuels my flame of creativity.

Many of you commented that they like the OHO pattern so much. At this point I want also to give credit to my source of inspiration, who was Jenny Pedrigo. Jenny developed a curved ruler and makes wonderful contemporary quilts with it. They were so inspiring that I created also a curved one, OHO.
BTW you can also use
Jenny’s Ruler for the pattern, although it has a slightly different angle.

And I was surprised to learn that many of you love fat quarter bundles as their favorite pre-cuts. I was surprised since in Germany the fabric prices are much higher than in US. I sell mostly charm packs here. A Fat-Quarter bundle is nearly unaffordable for us and remains a dream.

So, good news – one fat quarter bundle is coming to you:
It goes to No. 27, who is Lia

Random Lia, please mail me your address, the fabrics will be shipped out to you.

It was wonderful to have so many new visitors on my blog, people who stopped by for the first time, people who said: “was I living under a rock not having heard about you so far?” ;-)
I appreciate all your nice, friendly and encouraging comments and for all of you I want to give back a big, fat

Thank you!!!

Heute ist es endlich soweit – Giveaway Tag!

Vielen Dank für all die Kommentare zu meinem letzten Blog Post! Ich freu mich, dass so viele einen Bezug zu Deutschland haben, das Land und die Menschen lieben und angenehme Erinnerungen damit verbinden. Sieht ganz so aus, als könnte ich hier eine ganze Menge Gäste durch Werther führen.

Vielen Dank auch für all die Komplimente zu meinen Quiltmustern und Stoffen. Ihr wisst gar nicht, wie viel mir das bedeutet! Wenn das, was man sowieso sehr gerne tut, auch für andere eine Bereicherung sein kann. Das feuert mich natürlich an, weitere kreative Ideen zu entwickeln.

Viele haben erwähnt, dass sie das Muster OHO sehr gerne mögen. Ich will hier noch mal die Gelegenheit nutzen, mich bei Jenny Pedrigo zu bedanken, die mich zu der Idee für dieses Quiltmuster inspiriert hat. Sie hat ein Kruvenlineal entwickelt, das sie auch verkauft, und damit hat sie viele moderne, wunderschöne Quilts genäht. Man kann auch das Lineal, Jenny’s Ruler, für mein Muster benutzen, obwohl die Kurvenkrümmung etwas unterschiedlich ist.

Und ich war sehr überrascht zu hören, dass doch die meisten Fat Quarters als ihre Lieblingsprecuts nutzen. Ich war deshalb überrascht, weil wir hier in Deutschland doch deutlich höhere Preise für die Quiltstoffe bezahlen, und solch ein Fatquarterbundle ein nahezu unbezahlbarer Traum bleibt. Ich verkaufe am meisten die Charm packs.

Also jetzt zu den guten Neuigkeiten: Das Fatquarterbundle geht an No. 27, an LIA!!!  Lia, bitte maile mir deine Adresse, damit ich deine Stoffe umgehend an dich losschicken kann.

Es war toll, so viele neue Besucher auf meinem Blog zu haben, Quilterinnen, die das erste mal vorbeischauten. Ich freue mich über all die netten, freundlichen und ermutigenden Kommentare und möchte Euch auch etwas zurückschreiben:

Ein großes, dickes, fettes

Dankeschön!!!

1 Kommentar:

lia hat gesagt…

Quite a surprise to read my name as a winner of the fabrics!? If it's no dream and really true I am so happy.
Greetings lia vandenbrand@live.nl

.

 
site design by designer blogs