THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Sewing Christmas ornaments

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

Well, we have only October, but you never can start early enough to prepare for Christmas, can you…
Have you already started Christmas sewing too? What are your plans to sew for the season?


Weihnachtsschmuck_09 Weihnachtsschmuck_10
Tja, man kann ja nie frühzeitig genug anfangen, sich für Weihnachten vorzubereiten, denn spätestens am 30. November gehts ja schon wieder in die Saison ;-)
Für diese hübsche weihnachtliche Deko gibt es für Mitglieder ein Tutorial bei Quilters Garden.
Hast du auch schon angefangen, für Weihnachten was vorzubereiten? Oder was steht auf deiner Weihnachts-Näh-Todo-Liste?

7 Kommentare:

Teje Karjalainen hat gesagt…

Hi! I love your Christmas trees! Thank you for sharing your great idea! I shall make these - finally inspiration to start Christmas sewings!
Wishes from Greece! Teje

Toni hat gesagt…

So cute, Brigitte! I love your tree of trees!

Megan hat gesagt…

So cute! Hmmm....now you have me thinking about Christmas sewing! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

Kirsten hat gesagt…

These are so cute and colourful!!

Carla hat gesagt…

What a great style of ornament. Love the idea of adding it to a gift. I've already started sewing for Christmas. I'm making gifts like pot holders, travel make-up bags, and grocery bags for family.

M-R Charbonneau hat gesagt…

those ornaments are so cute! Love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh I'm insanely in love with these. So cute!

.

 
site design by designer blogs