THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Some red dots

Donnerstag, 2. August 2007



Making a little gift for my brother’s new home to bring with me I sewed this red dotted little cushion. Although all is machine sewed with the new Bernina, the dots look a little bit like hand appliquéd and hand quilted.

4 Kommentare:

Nettie hat gesagt…

wow, that is so pretty! and from here it looks just like handwork. Lucky Brother. Hope you're enjoying yr hols.

The Calico Cat hat gesagt…

Neat... I am planning something like this on a large scale...

Samantha hat gesagt…

I love this! Fabulous color, fabric, design, YUM!

Joanna hat gesagt…

Hi Brigitte!

I love the Kaffe Fassett fabrics and how you used them as polka dots! I currently have a polka dot obsession :)

Also I love the log cabin blocks - they are going to make a beautiful quilt!

.

 
site design by designer blogs