THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Fabric choices for the modern quilter

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011

In my post "color choices for the modern quilter" of last week I presented a color chart developed of shades of blue with an bright red accent. Do you remember?


Today there are my fabric choices for this color combination.

It's (from left to right)
  1. sand dollar, beyond the sea, cloud 9
  2. Hoopla, Moda
  3. Lexicon white, Basics, Basic Grey, Moda
  4. Words grey, Urban Angel, Studio E
  5. It’s a hoot, momo, Moda
  6. Wee woodland, Keiki, Moda
  7. Wee woodland, Keiki, Moda
  8. Ovals, half moon, Moda
  9. Objects of desire, Sandy Gervais, Moda
Next week I'll show you a modern quiltpattern out of these fabrics.

Where do you find your fabrics and what are your favorite current collections?

By the way: One of my favorite fabric shops with a wide range of up to date prints for modern quilters is "pink chalk fabrics". Don't miss to check out what they have in stock.

Letzte Woche habe ich eine Farbkombination vorgestellt mit Tönen aus vibrierendem Azurblau und einem Schuß Feuerrot.
Und hier ist nun meine Auswahl an modernen Stoffen, die diesen Farben entspricht. Nächste Woche gibt es dann einen Quilt aus diesen Stoffen...

Wo kauft ihr am liebsten Stoffe und was ist Eure momentane Lieblingskollektion?

2 Kommentare:

stufenzumgericht hat gesagt…

Schöne Farbzusammenstellung und sehr stimmig ausgewählte Stoffe!
GlG, Martina

Sewing Princess hat gesagt…

Thanks for giving your feedback on my elevator pitch. I really like your fabric combinations! great choice.

.

 
site design by designer blogs